Wednesday 4 February 2015

KFC Dessert- Mochi & Tiramisu (3 Feb 2015)

Mochi (4 Rating)
My second try for KFC Dessert, at moment KFC did pull this two menu cause of unknown gelatin used issues but then they have cleared the gelatin is halal! (>.<) They're back on business again! I experienced this premium dessert, served cold is way much better. Mochi is like mousse chocolate with pudding chocolate add with chocolate powder at the top of dessert. Sweet mild when u eat while it served cold, but then it went to melting and start to be s0000oo sweet! Can't do this anymore.

Tiramisu (3.5 Rating)
Look at  the tiramisu filled...., chocolate powder, cheese, unconfirm taste like much more caramel bit coffee and last layer is cheese. All this dessert at first lauched price RM 5.00 but then I came and got this two premium desert they change the price to RM 5.80. But Worth the taste I guess! Love it KFC!

1 comment:

  1. Salam Farhana, found your blog while browsing for this Tiramisu from KFC. Am about to write a review as well about this Tiramisu. Thank you for inspiring me. Added myself to your blog list members. Do come and visit my blog curiostraveller.blogspot.my see you.....

    ReplyDelete