Monday 13 October 2014

Japanese Restaurent Food at Cheras Sentral (Near to Jaya Glocer)


Actual meal (2 Rating- Not so much)
The menu
The menu 2
Actual menu (3 Rating-GOOD)

Hello thereeee! Last Sunday I went with my future fiancee to Cheras Sentral for marathon movie and dinner date (*u*). Watched Left behind (1.5 rating)- missing with unknown cause and November Man (3.5 rating)- normal military agent movie. Nothing make us feels good watching those 2 movies but still appreciate spending time together. Then we went to Jaya Glocer and meet the Japanese restaurent (so sorry, I don't remember the name of restaurent). I felt so pity when fiancee to be  making face like agony to finish the meal, so I gave him a support by adding a bit fried chicken from my meal to his bowl. The eel smell so fishy with sweet soy sauce, the taste is just like hmmmm what should I called it? Fish Oil/fats grill.Rating? 2 because the taste doesn't fit with our tongue. Full with soy sauce, egg, and Teriyaki eel. Other egg and rice is good to me but please do add some salt. Too much sweet could kill us! HAHA! Luckily, I choose better taste! ahhahhah The udon or my view call as laksa noodle taste, fried  like mee goreng, serve with dried octopus, non salty fried chicken, fresh salad and mayonese. Safe taste so rating I could give 3 rating in term of taste, all those set comes with miso soup. They serve us with refillable hot green tea at cost only RM 1.00.You can see the meal price at picture. I want to taste the Japanese curry but didn't get the chance maybe net time will be! This kind of food suite those who lost japanese taste but for malay tongue I would not suggest you this meal. Tata! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment