Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bombay Burger KFC (Hope can make it permenant) >.<

4 Rated - Spicy and Crunchy Bombay Burger KFC
It was long time ago, but I miss the taste! Hope KFC can make season as a fix meal. Taste might be different for other KFC frachise due to customer number. It's common things to say about this issues, but I touch down at nearby my house KFC AEON Big Bandar Tun Hussein Onn. The price is very affordable with combo set RM 10- RM 14 addin with tax gov. Fresh fillet chicken with adding spicy herbs from with crunchy corp crisp taste just like cereal bombay I guesss....The bread, sauce, mayo and vege also freshly done by the KFC crew. Somehow I can sense quiet strong spicy in this burger, adding with new hot serve taste BOOMMM! I love this kind of spicy KFC please make this kind of taste permanent at your all franchise. As we all know most Malaysian love the spicy taste! >.<

P/S: Lickin good
https://www.facebook.com/KFCMalaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment