Wednesday 17 December 2014

Kyochon- 4 Rated It's here!!!I Pavillion

I HEARTTT KYOCHON (wiiiii)
Last weekend I went to new opening Kyochon Franchise at Pavillion near to Bukit Bintang area. Crazily over korean menu but I haven't any experience or experiment the taste. Once I get a chance after convincing Mr. Fiancee to try this restaurant! Yeayyy he approve it! As for celebrating our second anniversary so why not we try new taste! The food prepared freshly ingredient and serve hot cook, taste even better with freshly fried chicken, natural ingredient, the fantastic sause (taste like sambal but adding with cuka), olive oil and lemon twist salad. I choose the red sause because I would love to know how much korean like spicy thing, well it sure taste hot too, but not to over still can manage the tears. But love the sauce!!! As for appertizer we try the white reddish taste like jeruk mangga) yes, it does taste like jeruk fresh hahahha! Korean drink was good too! I choose the yellow one (forgot the name already) as for fiancee he choose the plum carbonate drink (i like his drink actually) sorry to say. The price is quite okayyy but bit epensive (as you know Pavillion place price (-_-) ) I choose Set C at menu price RM 59++ but pay over RM 60+..Okayyyy, but still i satisfy with the taste, Hoping for him to bring me here again...... Here enjoy the pics!

Sorry to keep you waiting and make hard things for u to be lapar & bad mood.
Drink are heree!! (Black one taste good) yellow taste just like pineapple carbonate drink
It's here
Kyochon fried chicken close view!
Rice + Fried Egg
Vege soap + white reddish
Include on set C too! Yummy
Satisfy!

P/S: Kyochon (>.<) loveddd
Kyochon fb- https://www.facebook.com/KyoChonMalaysia
Kyochon website- https://www.facebook.com/KyoChonMalaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment