Wednesday 3 June 2015

At Mas Mono Shah Alam Again -18 Mei 2015


Sorry people! I can't help myself laughing and mess up myself because I didn't take the food pic! Idiot me right? I already taste the alpukat juice (avocado+ chocolate syrup) It's lovely and fresh! 5.5 rated for those who liked avokado taste. I swallow pampered in my throat. I ordered as usual set ayam bakar mas mono with nasi, tahu, tempe, sambal and neither my fiancee and he also add begedil (1 rating) and pisang cheese (5 rating), overall price  is about RM 48. Taste still the same, it's one of my favorite restaurent! New to jovian mandagie tower, calaqisya, seksyen 7 shah alam! Wish I could go there again and order the same meal! >.< ONE FINEEE DAYYY. For those who want to #TB moment at Mas Mono do refer link below...Truly sorry ya! I blanje y'all my face....hehe till then!

Oldies page for same review:  9/12/2014 Mas mono second visit


1 comment: