Wednesday 3 June 2015

WEAKNESS IS IN ME



Can you just adore originality and weakness? It's way too much struggle to live nowadays, those haters and judges getting cruel each days. I couldn't hold the pain anymore!!!!!! So, I did fight them back...YES! but I do felt sorry..., the inner me just not as ass hole as THEM...Sorry for being crystal clear and sincerely my hateful feeling become sadness trying to figure it out why they won't leave me alone. Swallow the pain while keep smiling it just give my wound goes even worsen, what an heartache. So I let go of everything and do some shopping treatment it does help me a bit. For a while but thankfully it help. Wondering what will happen to my life each day it so worrying me but I couldn't help for being myself and people still can't accept it. It just a life nowadays dot to live with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment