Wednesday 3 June 2015

Miss this moment, now, future and forever with him


Counting days to be his wife, it wasn't easy for me. Too pressure but I hold it in silent, as for him I felt his driving tension and stress. Our relationship went through a lot hate, struggle, and love. I don't know about others/ public facing the same or just happily ever after story but clearly it's not like mine. I became more sensitive, bothersome and whatsover negative ion at surrounding me. It's just with him I cure all of this sickness, like a homey place as I travel a lot bad moment in my life. I don't tell him a lot just a few as he keep forcing me. I just want to say I'm sorry for all things that happen to me I couldn't hold the pain and he saw me....the real me. The rare, weird and unknown me that he just experienced as long it we're in relationship. I'm so sorry mr.fiancee, wish you could just not asking me and accept me as who I'am and the weakness in me. Loved- your fragile women

No comments:

Post a Comment